USE CREW ASSESSMENT AND COMPETENCY TRAINING TO KEEP YOUR WORKERS ACCOUNTABLE AND PRODUCTIVE
LET US HELP YOUR EMPLOYEES — YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET— REMAIN HIGH PERFORMERS
Your organization’s success is driven and represented by your employees. Whether you’re a utility or a company that provides service to utilities, it’s crucial that employees understand the day-to-day requirements of their roles along with the broader requirements of the utility industry. We provide crew assessment and competency training so you can have peace of mind regarding your workforce.
WE PROVIDE FLEXIBILITY FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES’ EVALUATION AND EDUCATION
We can customize our crew assessment and competency training to your specifications and needs. We can build training for just one team or your entire organization. Whatever you need, we’ll work with you to develop the right program for your goals.
- Assessments are based on ANSI Z-133, OSHA 1910.269, and industry best practices
- Services can be provided in a single event or over a series of events/weeks
- Services can be segmented by groups or provided to your organization as a whole
- Crews are observed and scored according to your safety protocol(s)
- Multiple instructors are available to perform assessments and evaluations
- All services count toward your company’s annual training requirements
- Assessments and training are documented in our proprietary software
- Our proven testing adds an elite measure of credibility to your safety culture
- Helps to bolster employee morale and increase overall engagement
- Serves as an independent, third-party evaluation for audit requirements
- Addresses safety program gaps and reduces lost time due to accidents
- Instructor(s) provide an overview of the assessment and expectations
- Instructor(s) demonstrate specific tasks to students and explain evaluation criteria
- Students demonstrate ability to perform the proper tasks and requirements
WE CAN HELP LEAD YOUR TEAM TO PEAK PERFORMANCE POSITION
At ACRT Pacific, we believe that when you invest in your employees, you invest in the success of your organization and its long-term future. With our industry independence, we provide an unbiased, third-party review of your team, allowing you to do exactly that. Contact us today to learn more about our crew assessment and competency training services.